Holiday insurance. How to get holiday insurance or travel insurance and where to get your travel insurance quote (and where to get an online insurance quote)

Holiday insurance. Also known as travel insurance
Holiday Insurance
Holiday Insurance Home
Single Trip Insurance
Annual Multi-Trip Insurance
Backpackers Insurance
Winter Sport Insurance
Golf Holiday Insurance
OAP Travel Insurance
Holiday Insurance Companies
Aviva holiday insurance
Tesco holiday insurance
Post Office holiday insurance
SAGA holiday insurance
Direct Line holiday insurance
AXA holiday insurance
Marks & Spencer Holiday Insurance
Norwich Union travel insurance
Churchill holiday insurance
Halifax holiday insurance
ASDA holiday insurance
Nationwide holiday insurance
Boots holiday insurance
Holiday Destinations
Holiday Cottages in the Cotswolds


Single Trip Holiday Insurance

Whilst it is not currently compulsary to have holiday insurance or travel insurance, it is highly recommended. Single trip travel insurance usually covers things such as a stolen purse or wallet, an accident or an illness whilst you are away, and damaged or lost luggage.

Generally, most holiday insurance companies will cover any person up to the age of 65, but some companies offer holiday insurance that will cover over 65s too.

If you book a holiday through a high street travel agent you may be offered their own "in house" holiday insurance. Traditionally, this used to be taken by the majority of people, but more and more people are now seeking out their own holiday insurance.

If you are looking for single trip holiday insurance it may be worth booking your holiday or making your travel arrangements first so that you have the exact details of your trip when looking for online holiday insurance or phoning a travel insurance broker.

If you travel more than once a year it may be worth considering annual travel insurance (also known as multi trip travel insurance) which allows multiple trips for up to a year and should work out cheaper than purchasing single trip travel insurance each time you travel.

Car Insurance - Life Insurance - Health Insurance - Pet Insurance - Holiday Insurance - House Insurance - Wedding Insurance - Dental Insurance

Part of the Insurance Web Site network of web sites

Financial services products may be regulated to protect the consumer by the FSA and other such bodies.
This site, and all of the sites in the Insurance Website network is/are intended to provide general information only and not provide specific individual advice.